Your Cart is empty
Print Product FAQ
How long is the production time for the business cards, signs, and magnets?
Business cards generally take 3-5 business days from the date of order submission/proof approval for production before they ship. Exceptions include larger orders (orders of over 1000) and the 16pt AQ cards and 18pt CIS cards which take 5-7 business days for production.
How do I personalize and approve my personalized print proof?
On the product detail page there is a Personalize It button - clicking this will open our product template editor where you'll update and approve your card. Clicking Approve will add your product to your cart while also approving the proof.
Once you've placed your order, your proof is considered approved and no changes can be made. JPARStore will not be help responsible for any issues with the card content (spelling or information) once the order is placed.
I would like to order a sign in a different size than is available on the site - what do I do?
Contact customer service via email with the information on the sign or product you'd like produced, and we'll get a custom quote and information.
I would like to order a completely customized business card - how can I do this?
Contact our customer service via email and we'll work with you on custom cards and print items.
What are the different card stock options for business cards?
Cards are available in multiple stocks and finishes:
- 14pt/16pt UV - two paper stock options that are coated with a UV varnish which is very glossy and shiny.
- 16pt Satin AQ - 16pt paper stock coated with a satin finish which is a medium-gloss (less than regular glossy stock) with less shine and less reflection.
- 16pt Silk Laminated - smooth to the touch, but matte in appearance. laminated on both sides to give them an attractive look and further make them water and tear resistant.
- 16pt Suede with Soft Velvet Lamination - soft to the touch and printed on high quality 16pt stock, laminated on both sides with 1.5mil scuff resistance, soft velvet laminate which give the cards a thickness of 19pt.
- 16pt Gloss Laminate - extra durable, water resistant, glossy cards on 16pt stock, once laminated with an optically clear 3mil gloss laminate (both sides), the cards become a "22pt" thick card.